Week 1 (23/01/2017)
- Test Shoot, to get feel of the topic and start to explore.
- Shoot evaluation, talk about camera settings, how I felt, how the models felt, location, lighting…
- Make contact sheets.
- Start the blog.
- Start the mind-map/ mood board.
Week 2 (30/01/2017)
- Begin the artist research.
- Begin the proposal.
- Finish mind- map and post on blog.
Week 3 (06/02/2017)
- Make sure research and proposal are done.
- Start editing images.
- Do research on social documentary and the best way to take images.
Week 4 (13/02/2017) Half Term
- Travel to Colchester and shoot a friend also the journey.
- Travel to Cambridge and shoot friends also the journey.
- x2 contact sheets with evaluations (talking about how the shoot went).
Week 5 (20/02/2017)
- Shoot in London, experimenting with different angles and cropping.
- Contact sheets.
- Shoot with film camera
Week 6 (27/02/2017)
- Work more on artist research.
- Make sure all contact sheet evaluations are done.
Week 7 (06/03/2017)
- Start to choose favourite images.
- Experiment with editing images.
Week 8 (13/03/2017)
- Have all artist research is done.
- Experiment with moving images.
Week 9 (20/03/2017)
- Go on a shoot with film camera.
- begin to develop film images.
Week 10 (27/03/2017)
- Evaluate film images and think about shooting again if goes well.
- Have all other contact sheet evaluations done.
Week 11 (03/04/2017)
- Think about putting final images together, see what works well.
- Go on another shoot fitting what is needed with the images I have picked out.
Week 12 (10/04/2017)
- Refine final images to the best ones.
- Edit images along with evaluating the edits, saying why I chose to edit that way/ why I chose that image.
Week 13 (17/04/2017)
- Continue editing image, experimenting with tools in lightroom and photoshop.
Week 14 (24/04/2017)
- Look through final images and make sure everything is evaluated as why the image was chosen (eg good angles, framing, interesting lighting) and reason behind editing.
Week 15 (01/05/2017)
- Look at the series of images and think about how they will displayed.
- Play around with different layout ideas, making sure to document my ideas.
Week 16 (08/05/2017)
- Start to mount images on chosen coloured board.
Week 17 (15/05/2017)
- Look back through written work and make sure everything is there and to a good standard, fixing anything.
Week 18 (22/05/2017)
- Do any last minute edits, go through shoots and see if there’s any images that could still be used.
Week 19 (29/05/2017)
HAND IN WEEK -Week 20 (05/06/2017)